Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome

Hello everyone, I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas about food with you. I am a stay at home mom just looking for a little variety in my meals and even if that means making a regular hamburger into a BBQ burger then that is a good change. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with your basic salt and pepper burger. It's just after only having just a salt and pepper burg you looks for something a little different and with summer around the corner a great grilled burger will be on the menu frequently. So tonight I am going to have a salt and pepper burger but I am going to brown up some onions and add a little BBQ sauce instead of Ketchup. By the way, did you hear they are changing the Ketchup recipe? Are those people crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails