Sunday, September 19, 2010

Veggie Pizza

No this isn't your normal pizza shop pizza. All warm with melted cheese and sauteed vegetables.This pizza has a cream cheese spread on a buttery crescent crust and fresh crunch veggies. This is usually my go to for pot lucks at my Capital Region Mother's of Multiples annual pot luck. I first had this at my baby shower for my daughter, who is now 4. My, at that time future, sister-in-law brought this over for the shower. It was so yummy that I had to have the recipe. Simple and easy, it is perfect for any party or just a quick little snack. I have also found that my daughter loves this and it is great at getting her to eat some of those veggies. I heard that Pampered Chef also has this in one of their recipe books. This is how I make it and of course you can make it your own by changing it up.
Veggie Pizza

2 Pillsbury crescent roll tubes
1 packet of powdered ranch dressing mix
2 bricks of cream cheese
1 cup of mayonasie
any veggies your choice, chopped fine
fine shredded cheese


Bake the crescent rolls as directed on package. Mix mayonnaise, ranch packet, and softened cream cheese in bowl. (Mush easier if you use a electric hand mixer but you can do it by hand). Spread cream cheese mix evenly over crescent rolls. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and chopped veggies. Keep cool until time to serve. Makes 2 pizza.


Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how well this would work on pre-made pizza dough versus the crescent rolls. Have you tried that before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on veggie pizza! It's a go to recipe in my collection for appetizer parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look good, healthy and very savory. I've not ever made it before, but we're having friends over on Saturday night and I think I might. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails